• Currently, we are looking for food production operators’ job in Belgium;
• Work can be in one of the zones: mixing the dough; packing; warehousing;
• Your responsibilities would depend on the area you work in:
o Starting machines: mixers, ovens, etc. equipment;
o Addition of ingredients according to the recipe;
o Commissioning of the packing line;
o Changing packing line settings according to packages, etc.
o Launch machines in the field of logistics;
o Control of automatic loading machines;
o Cardboard box folding machine control;
o Quality control.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Work experience in the position of food production operator;
• Stress resistance, independent, willing to learn employee;
• Wants to work in Belgium for a long time;
• Wants to learn Dutch;
• Ability to speak English fluently;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovations;
• Send CVs in English!
• EU citizenship.
• The long-term work for food production operator in Belgium with possibility for improvement;
• Salary 14.98 €/h (gross) - morning and afternoon shifts, 17.75 €/h (gross) - night shift;
• Work hours: 39 h/week;
• The salary paid weekly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost (75 €/week);
• First 2 months additional supplements;
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed. links →