• Currently, we are looking for painters to work in Sweden;
• Interior and exterior painting works;
• Preparatory work.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Not less than 1 year of experience as a painter;
• Communicative English or Russian language skills;
• Motivated and diligent worker;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Driver's license - category B – is an advantage;
• EU citizenship;
• Certificates of qualification – is an advantage;
• Please send CV in English!
• The long-term work for a painter in Sweden;
• Salary from 15 €/h (netto), depending on experience and capability;
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
• The salary paid monthly;
• Accommodation – free of charge;
• Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
• Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed. links →