• We are offering a job for TIG method welders to work in Germany;
• Welding stainless steel and aluminum – 0.5 mm to 4 mm;
• Working according to technical drawing.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Similar work experience at least 2 year;
• Communicative German language skills;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Driver's license - category B;
• Own car is an advantage;
• A valid welding certificate is required – TIG;
• Please send CV in English/German!
• The permanent job for job seeker in Germany;
• Salary 3100 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month;
• Working hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
• The salary paid monthly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.