• Currently, we are offering a job for a maintenance mechanic to work in Gent, Belgium;
• Assembly and disassembly of machine parts, adjustment of machines, maintenance of pumps;
• Participate in the implementation of preventive maintenance and revisions.
• Take into account the applicable agreements regarding safety, the environment and quality.
• A technical diploma in mechanics / electromechanics;
• Similar work experience at least 3 years;
• Communicative English language skills;
• Knowledge of mechanical maintenance and welding techniques;
• Knowledge of rotating equipment and piping is a plus;
• EU citizenship;
• Please send CV in English!
• The permanent job for job seeker in Belgium;
• Belgian work contract;
• Salary from 2900 €/month (netto);
• Work hours: 39 h/week, overtime possible;
• The salary every month;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.