• Currently, we are offering a job for CNC operator - programmer to work in Lopik, the Netherlands;
• Installing, programming, and converting of the 3-4-5 axis CNC-machines (Haidenhain and Fanuc);
• Solving of smaller problems by adjusting;
• Making prototypes;
• Quality checking;
• Checking if the product is the right quality and measurements and improving the process.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Similar work experience at least 2 years;
• Communicative English language skills;
• Ability to independently read and work according technical drawings;
• Driver's license - category B;
• Own car;
• EU citizenship;
• Please send CV in English!
• The permanent job for job seeker in the Netherlands;
• Salary 16,70 €/h (netto);
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
• The salary paid weekly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Travel costs to the Netherlands are covered (up to 150 €);
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.