• Currently, we are offering a job for production operators to work in Ommel, the Netherlands;
• Work in food industry company, that mainly process chickens;
• Solving the machine malfunctions;
• Installing and optimizing the machine for chicken production;
• Administration of the quality documents
• Guide and direct the workers on the line.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Experience as a production operator – at least 1 year;
• Communicative English language skills;
• Motivated and diligent worker;
• Driver's license - category B;
• Own car is an advanatage;
• EU citizenship;
• Please send CV in English!
• The permanent job for job seeker in the Netherlands;
• Dutch work contract;
• Salary 14,50 €/h (net);
• Work in two shifts;
• Work hours: 40 h/week;
• The salary paid weekly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Travel costs to the Netherlands are covered (up to 150 €);
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.