Currently, welders are needed to work in Germany:
• 8 MAG WELDERS (Welding of mesh components using the MAG process);
• 4 MAG WELDER (Manufacture of vehicle frames and superstructures using the MAG welding process. Work according to technical drawing. Stapling assemblies)
• 4 MAG IG WELDERS (Welding of metal and sheet metal constructions using the MAG or TIG process. Welder certificates are an advantage);
• 2 MIG WELDERS (Welding of steel and aluminum. Reading and converting technical drawings. tacking and welding. Production of metal parts and assemblies. No welder's pass required);
• 2 TIG WELDERS (Working independently from drawings. Manufacture of welded structures. Welding of mesh components using the TIG process).
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Similar work experience at least 1 year;
• Communicative German language skills;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Driver's license - category B - an advantage;
• Valid welder certificates - an advantage;
• Own car is an advantage;
• Please send CV in English/German!
• The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
• Salary 2500 - 2920 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month, salary is depending on the position;
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
• The salary paid monthly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.